- For my Junior Core class we were given the challenge to put our take what on "seizing the day" meant to us. We were to translate that meaning into a show package for a fictional National Geographic series entitled "Seize the Day." This package included a Seize the Day title treatment, 15 second show opening, 30 second promo, break bumper, and lower thirds.My perspective on what it means to seize the day is a celebration of humanity. I wanted to show friends, family, and people in general coming together and actively enjoying life with each other.
- Art Director/Designer: Kimberly Cheung
Animator: Gina Barton
In Digital Media Design Studio III, I was tasked with animating a fellow students bumps and lower thirds for the fictional National Geographic how "Seize the Day." Kimberly's aesthetic was driven by the idea of her logo being a viewfinder of a camcorder. The elements in her lower thirds and bumps are fast paced and memorable.
- Title Treatment Exploration
- 15-Second Show Opening Boards
- Lower Third Boards
- Break Bumper Boards
- 30-Second Promo Boards
- Many thanks to the people who gave me permission to use their footage in this project—Samuel Ebat, Patrick Pierson, State Bicycle Co., and GoPro.