- My Second Life Content Creations
Some samples of my work in 3d immersive learning environments
- My SL Avatar, Sicily, standing next to my 3d reproductions of The Vase of the 11 gods and the Vase of the 7 gods. Permissions granted by the Kerrs Collection, FAMSI
- Screenshot taken while working In world to create a 3d interpretation of the Maya World Tree (at right) using the graphic at left as my guide.
- Understanding Epilepsy ~ An immersive exercise to increase awareness. Demonstration of orienteering archetype described in 'Learning in 3D', by Dr. Karl Kapp and Tony O'Driscoll, as part of my work in UW Certificate in Virtual Worlds Program.
- My avatar sitting in a 3d environment that I designed. I created the textures to build the virtual space, from this photograph of me taken in Taormina, Sicily.