In a cluttered market filled with jargon: ie: In a cluttered market filled with jargon: ie: seo, adwords, sem, search engine optimisation, net, web, online, pay per click , pay per inclusion, organic seo – and where everyone is an expert or an authority and promising to give you page one – it’s difficult to break through.
What is needed is a simple no nonsense promise that gives the prospective clients a clear understanding of your differentiation.
Your new name has meaning:SEARCH
• To explore or examine in order to discover
• To locate, attain, or obtain by search or effort
• Of or pertaining to practice or action: practical mathematics.
• Adapted or designed for actual use: practical instructions.
• Engaged or experienced in actual practice or work: a practical politician.
• Connected to others via the internet BUSINESS
• A person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce,
manufacturing, or a service; profit-seeking enterprise or
Arrows represent direction and ambition.
• Drawn aggressively, they represent a desire for action.
• Drawn in careful outline or dots, they indicate a desire for progression or advancement,
• Arrows create movement and indicates direction and purpose.
• indicates an individual hoping to attain his aspirations
2) CIRCLE (DOT)
The Circle is a symbol of divinity it is also a symbol of perfection, completeness and Unity.
The Circle is the most common and universal symbol, found in all cultures.
It is the symbol of the sun in its limitless or boundless aspect. It has no beginning or end, and no divisions, making it the perfect symbol of completeness, eternity, and the soul The Circle is a symbol of divinity it is also a symbol of perfection,completeness and Unity.
A circle includes us in the grand scheme. When something is shown with a circle around it - it beckons the viewer to be drawn in. It illustrates inclusiveness.