- A diver plunges into the ocean. As he sinks into the water, his vision becomes cloudy, and he eventually see the force that drags him into the abyss.
Samba is my first 3D short film. I worked on it alone, during three month, at the end of my first year of studies in digital direction. As it was a school exercise, I had 3 constraints: the film had to be related to sport, 1 to 2 min long, and rendered using only 3DSMax default Scanline renderer.
- Year of production: 2009
- Directed by: Paul-Emile Boucher
- Production: Supinfocom
- Music & sound design: Guillaume Turban & Jonathan Zwaenepoel
- Software Used : 3DSmax (Scanline, FumeFX), Photoshop, After Effects
- Runtime : 01min44s
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9 HD (720p)