- This is an extended brand identity aimed at the young Black Diamonds. It is a coffee shop / barber shop offering childhood comforts in an affluent way, whilst maintaining township connections wherever possible. The design inspiration is based on first world gangster flash mixed with traditional African items.
- A > The Cups
The coffee cups inspired by the Amasi Milk Packaging. The Close Shave - Americano. The Barber Chair - Flat White. The Cutting Scissors - Latte.
- B > African comb business card.
- C & D > IWISA Mielie miel inspired coffee bean packaging & letterhead.
- E > The comb coffee spoons.
- F > Hair, coffee & drinks menu. Contains the Swag Mag that features articles on local black talent.
- G > The Buzz Cut - Double Espresso