- AREA: sustainable scenarios for the Scandinavian countries in 15 years.
OBJECTIVE: definition of future scenario focused on Health, Mobility, Housing and Food and aimed to solve the current problems.
CONCEPT: using of piezoeletric technology to create footstep harvesting in walking lanes able to transform the energy of people movement in eletric energy that will be use to avoid the lack of sun during winter.
- PROBLEMS: Darkness, cold and high depression and suicide rateSOLUTION: Provide an alternative sun during the sad winter months. Thanks to piezoelectric technology it will possible to produce more light using the energy of people movement.
HOW: The piezoelectric paviment uses a technology wich converts the mechanical movement associated with footsteps into electricity.
- FOOD USELEVERAGING ALTERNATIVE ENERGIES TO REJUVENATE PUBLIC SPACE.
- HEALTH USESUNLIGHT FOR LIFE.
- HOUSING USEOSMOSIS: USING SUNLIGHT TO BALANCE THE EFFECTS OF A LONG WINTER.
Sketches by Katrina Encanto.