- SELF-PROMOLEONARDO ZAKOURI started this project as a logo idea and ended up being a personal branding + web project. The logotype inspiration come from M.C. Escher visual illusions experiments. I worked with both my initials (L + Z) to develop a visual effect where you can observe one letter (L) or the other (Z).
- Online Portfolio
This is a portfolio / cv online to showcase a gallery of selected design projects, work experience, education & languages, software & design skills, contact information and social network integration.
This website was planned as a one page website with special focus in user interface elements. Along the site there are subtle elements like a scrolling panel, share & comment tool bar (integrated with Facebook, Behance and Twitter), canvas animated skills and other ui that along with html5 animations and java transitions enclose a small website with a lot of high quality content, animation, usability and interactions.
- User Interface DesignFor this website I designed different ui elements to enhance the user experience and look & feel. The elements created were:• Skills Circles: A canvas animation showing my expertise in the languages, softwares and design skills.• Comment&Share Toolbar with different hover states, a link to the behance project and interaction with twitter and facebook (like/share)• Project Navigation Module: Scroll up/down with the arrows or jump to the header or bottom of the project. Also it works as a scrolling indicator, showing what you are doing with your mouse/trackpad scroll.• Hover State on Link btns• Icons for Work Experience / Education & Languages / Software & Design Skills / Contact Information• iOS App Icon
- iPhone / Mobile Optimization
Together with the website, a mobile version was created to enhance the usability on mobile devices. Specially designed for iPhone retina display 640x960 and flexible with different resolutions to fit other mobile devices/os (such as Android, Symbian, Blackberry)
- PDF PortfolioA summary of a selection of projects were displayed on a layout to email it together with the CV and OnlinePortfolio link. Showing 5 pages of a total of 25.
- ExtrasAnother addition to my self-promo strategy was to restyle my twitter following the overall look&feel. Feel free to follow me.