- Rue La LaBoutique Door & Preview Designs
- A very simplified explanation of what I do:
1) Design the "preview" for the site boutiques, which includes some sort of imagery (that I have either created a composite image of, or have picked from a selection of in-house shot images) and a paragraph explaining the brand.
2) Reformat the imagery for the "assets" and decide the best possible composition for each of the 13 platforms it will appear on (& optimize appropriately for each respective platform).
- Above: An example of a "preview" I've done.
- Above you can see a digital sketch of the preview (top left-hand corner) among all of the other boutique doors I design. Precise attention must be payed to the cropping, to ensure adequate views of the detail of the product in addition to general composition.
- Above: A screenshot of how the doors fit, given their various sizes and placements on the page. Note: this is not what the homepage would look like with all of the same boutique, but rather, like the screenshot below (gorjana not featured in this specific photo).
- Below are additional previews and a few views of the assets that stem from the preview design.
- Below: Screenshots of the Rue La La Facebook page, where an image of a composite I made of ercole mirrors and pink ornaments was featured.