- The appication navigates on an archive map from 1938 (the time when the novel is set) using streetnames from the thirties.
- The story can be listened to while walking or read by clicking on the little book icon on the map. When in reading function - the user can save quotes from the book or check the interactive calendar function to see where he is in the story.
- In between parts of the story multimedia galeries of archive videos, photographs, articles and other documents help the reader/user picture the environment and circumstaces of the everydays of that age (the 1930s) when the story is set.
- The virtual walk is complemented by very real, offline elemnets -...a branded bench in front of one of the emblematic locations of the route...
- ...or the special menu served at a popular bar called "Csendes" - representing another bar in the book called Raguza. The guests can order the same food the caracters are eating while there.
- A bookmark for promotion with the QR code to the source to download the application from.
- And soon a soundtrack assembled from the selected archive musics.
- Created together with Anna Jankó and Julia Oravecz~ at the Creative Technology Lab, Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design~ in collaboration with the Hungarian Academy of Sciences' Computer and Automation Research Institute
~ for the Museum of Literature