- * Branding *Restaurant Aantafel & product identity Smaakvol
- Restaurant Aantafel :This Dutch restaurant has a mediterian kitchen with influance from all around the world. The first few years it was a catering business, but when they got the oppertunity to go bigger they did. With this step they needed an identity to represent their way of food and business.It is a restaurant that makes all food and ingredients in there kitchen itself, no half felt-fabrics. They also have a vegetarian menu, something that a lot of other restaurants do not intergrate in there menu. There are also barista's working that are specialized in making high quality coffee, tea and related drinks.To fit this all into a brand there where a few things important. First was to give it the overall feel of home made, personal and quality. Second was to give it an up-to-date and fresh look. Third and last was that the print materials chosen had to be eco friendly and made that way.
- Product identity Smaakvol :
Besides what is on the menu this restaurant wanted there own products for selling and own use in the restaurant. Inside the restaurant they have a little store where you can buy from.
It has his own patisserie that makes all sorts of cupcakes, cookies and pie. But they also make and sell jams and spring water. For this all they needed their own product identity instead of using their restaurant name.
They had the idea for the products and waters but everything else had to be worked out by Studio T i i i m. From the product identity to the selling store inside the restaurant. Also the combinations of food and other products had to fit. To stay within the brand of the restaurant the product identity was build on the same three thoughts as the branding of the restaurant.
- Client : - restaurant AantafelAssignment : - branding restaurant Aantafel- branding product identity Smaakvol- marketingStudio T i i i m : - Branding- Illustrations- Photography- Web designThird parties : - Webstudio Form-Vision, web development- Luc Jacobs, assignment
- * Thanks for watching ! *