- creative concept and web developing
Neo Interactive is one of the top Hungarian digital advertising agencies where I was a Creative Director.
Neo decided to rethink the creative concept of their portfolio newsletter to intensify their image awareness on the market in a spectacular and contemporary way.
Get to know Neo more and check out our recent projects we are proud of
Call to action (in a simple edm with only a covered link by a yellow square on black background):CLICK AND LOOK INSIDE THE CUBEAfter clicking the box of Neo opens to show it's treasures on a html5 responsive surface.
The way we were thinking
I got the corporate identity of Neo...
- ... and made the flat yellow square the central element of the concept as the symbol of the agency. But how is it possible to fill it with content? What can I do with a boring yellow flat square?
- Yes. If we twist that 2D square to get a 3D cube then we have a box given the opportunity to fill it with content.If the cube symbolizes the agency then inside we can get an insight about the life of Neo.
- ... there are loads of interesting things inside we can share with the market. But how and which structure should we place the content?
- The opening cube gives the structural idea of the surface which can be a perfect base of a simple and expandable responsive design template to place or just change contents in the future.
- We decided to produce autoplay video contents presenting our projects and happenings. These videos appear in a frame which folds out from the Neo cube making the illusion of the opening 3D cube concept.
- Increasing the 3D illusion we placed small levitating cubes and keywords on a layer. The primary role of the keywords is image building to describe the values of the agency relating to the presented project too.