This was a project for Digital Page & Web Design at SCAD with Prof. Mathkar (GRDS 243-01)
Redesign a (full color) magazine including the logotype. I recreated a cohesive set of pages, including Cover and Spine, Contents Page and a Feature Article.
• Research and discuss design challenges and opportunities
• Demonstrate and discuss software trends and techniques
• Prepare digital files for four-color process output
• Produce printed, well-crafted comps
• All artwork must be created in InDesign only. (We were able to import images/graphics edited in PS or AI).
8" x 10.75" (The original size of the magazine and spine). For the project, it was necessary to have a 0.25” spine.
Typefaces used: Times Italic, Bebas Neue, Century Gothic.
**The textual contents of this magazine are directly from Time Magazine itself. I do not own all of the images used in the mock-publication nor do I own the rights to the articles themselves. The full article can be found at: