- Time Magazine
My first cover art for Time. For a Jeffrey Sachs article about the great division in American spending.
I wasn't sure if Time would like the idea of the cover appearing as if it had been slashed in half, as it basically
rips through the identity. Thankfully, they loved it.
- New York Times MagazineBuilding a Green Economy by Paul Krugman
- Money Magazine
Art for article about saving for retirement
- Wired MagazineArt for an article about music piracy
- Wired MagazineArt for an article about the dark side of internet freedom
- Wired MagazineArt for an article about the overlords of open sourcing
- Wired MagazineArt for an article about ugly robots
- Wired MagazineArt for an article about persuasion profiling
- Wired MagazineArt for an article about the lack of innovation. Ipad version shown above.
- Wired MagazineArt for an article about transparency
- Wired Magazine
Article: Thou Shalt Shop
- Wired Magazine
Article: Could energy efficiency be dooming the planet?
- Fast Company MagazineArt for an article about the business of water
- Esquire Magazine
Art for Esquire's Grooming Spectacular: The Ramifications of a Bold New Haircut
- O Magazine
Art for Oprah's O magazine, to accompany an article by Martha Beck
- WiredArticle: How To Spot The Future (Invisible Bulb)
- WiredArticle: How To Spot The Future (Audacity Bulb)
- WiredArticle: How To Spot The Future (Cross-Pollination Bulb)
- WiredArticle: How To Spot The Future (Liberation Bulb)
- The New York TimesArticle: Don't Indulge. Be Happy.
- The Washington PostArticle: Why Your Hamburger Hates America
- Bloomberg Business WeekArticle: The Ice Cream Wars
- WiredArticle: Abundant natural gas and oil are putting the kibosh on clean energy
- The New RepublicArticle: A tour of the gun owner's mind.
- The New RepublicArticle: Will online education dampen the college experience?
- EsquireArticle: Dispatches from around the globe
- NewsweekArticle: What's a frequent flier mile worth?
- Men's HealthArticle: The ramifications of proposition 65
- Kiplinger'sArticle: Where to put your money now
- The New RepublicArticle: How book publishers learned to make money again
- Men's HealthArt for January 2014 issue