- RENAULT Z.E. "CITY MYTHS" FOR IPAD
When launching its new range of electric cars, Renault wanted to end the wrong pre-conceived ideas about this kind of vehicles: that they have low battery autonomy, high price, poor performance, etc.
We proposed an iPad advert that demystified Renault's electric cars using a spoof of teenage horror movies. The movie had five “horror” stories told by a group of friends around a nighttime campfire. Each story was an urban myth involving electric cars. Their reactions were purposely exaggerated to reinforce the sillinessof the myths.
These where the mockups (the project didn't go through for budget reasons).
- “A neighbour of mine swears that this story happened to a boy who went to school with his cousin...”
WATCH THE MOVIE >
Small print: From the director of “Never Ending Trip”, the author of “Electric Cars”, the producer of “Panic in the Car”, the special effects crew of “Throw Momma from the Electric Train” and the actors of “Highway to Horror”.
- THE AD WAS PRESENTED AS A MOVIE POSTER WHERE YOU COULD WATCH THE TRAILER:
- WE CREATED A POSTER FOR EACH MYTH:
- (down arrow)Watch the next City Myth.
- THE HORIZONTAL NAVIGATION GAVE THE USER THE FEELING OF BEING IN THE CENTREOF THE CAMPFIRE: