- Since this is my last year at Northern Michigan University, my Electronic Imaging class and I were able to choose whatever we wanted for a group project. We decided to make a video game with Unity Pro. It's called Pyramid of Kj'abcks (Kj'abcks has all our first name's first letter's in it), and it takes place in an Aztec Pyramid, in a jungle.
Artistic credit: Caeleigh Girard, Alex Tilson, Joe Rule, Sam Stepanovich, Erik Lafave, Baily Floyd and Katie Plummer.
- The first image is the starting area (the outside of the Pyramid).
- This is the circle room. It's the first area in the pyramid the character encounters.
- This is the first level; The Underworld Level.
- This is the second level; The Sky Level.
- This is the final level; The Kill Room.
- This is the game-over screen.