- The Psycho-Dolls
I had to create a gift for a child, so I sewed my first socket-creature. Amazed about the "Character" it exuded, I had to give it the name "psycho-doll". Others followed, here you see the first members of a growing family...
- Missy Klux
Do not get worried about her name. I stiched the seam of her neck wrong so it looks like a spooky hood. She is nice and very tame, likes the color pink and folk-music.
- This is Norbert. An elephant with a long trunk and a very small mind. Always in a good mood, does not bear grudges a bit. Mostly just sitsand does nothing.
- Mr. Burberry. First name: Hank. He is lofty and overweening, neverplays with the other psycho-dolls. We think this is predicated on hislittle piece of tie in/on his head.
- This is Mr. Lingus. But mostly called "Klops". He is very friendly, sometimes a bit too touchy but due to the fact that his wooly tounge isnot that wet, it is not annoying.
- This little rabbit does not have a name. I tend to call him Oliver from Dickens' Oliver Twist, because he looks like coming straight out of a poorhouse. Likes watching tv and to kuddle, very thankful for every piece of attention. Nice guy.
- Be aware of this mean little ucker. His name is Ruby Rusty Red Rabbit, but we just call him "Psycho-Rabbit", because that's what he is. Angy, agressive, sociopathic and unpredictable. Mean and mad he sits there and looks angry on the world. Sometimes growling. If he could, he would slaver. As I said: Very agressive, but could not harm, because too soft. Maybe that's the reason for his loose screw. Favourite movie: Donnie Darko, what else...