- Loose ends and Fun projects.
- A huge 12 X 2 meters canvas painted over a three day period by the KMDG (An Amsterdam paint crew which roughly translates as ''Painting with the Geezers'' was sent to ''The Hong Kong Stunt Team'' a sneaker factory in Hong Kong to create 20 pairs of sneakers.
- ''Girls on Bikes'' Shop owner HANAZUKI invited a whole bunch of designers to illustrate leggings.
I was one of them.
- Client: 60 layers of cake
Graffiti backdrop to promote 2 new digital channels on UPC
- I was asked to join a paint project for the Bread and Butter show in Barcelona.
We painted a 40 x 7 meters canvas over a three day period.
Since I am used to paint on a large scale due to my theatre painting background this was a really nice job to catch up on the whole ''painting larger than life'' feeling