- Project "Parsuna"
The word “parsuna” means the 17th century Russian painted portrait depicting a real person in iconographic art technique with inverted perspective.
In this project together with two photographers – Konstantin Dyachkov and Aleksander Shvets– we create historical portraits of priests in the tideway of medieval iconographic tradition using wide range of tools that modern art photography and post-production can give.
Web site: parsuna.org
- Archpriest Vyacheslav Kharinov, church of the Icon of the Mother of God 'Assuage My Sorrows'
- Community of church of Saint Tatiana the Martyr, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Sisterhood of church of the Icon of the Motherof God 'Assuage My Sorrows'
- Seminarians of St. Petersburg Theological Academy
- Community of church of Saint Pantaleon the Great Martyr, Udelnaya, St. Petersburg