- Print Production Projects
- Main Project - Pocket Folder
This project involved planning and designing a 9x12 pocket folder for Habitat for Humanity. Students were given free creative license to develop a theme and design.
I chose to gear the project toward Habitat for Humanity's Youth United program and designed an event called "High Seas Adventure". The folder was designed as a tri-fold with pop-up functionality between pages 2 and 3.
- Cover Detail:
- The following graphics are the front and back layouts of the entire project. You will see that the pocket folder was designed as a wave, which when folded up, shares space with the whirlpool. The whirlpool pages house the popup graphics.
- Pop-up Graphics
The pop-up graphics were laid out in 4 tiers. Small waves, boat, sea monster, and large waves.
- Other sets of materials included an information sheet and brochure, both which used existing graphics from the above examples. Show below are the business card.and promotional give-away.
- This last submission was a project designed to introduce the manipulation of advertisements for multiple layout sizes when dealing with magazine ad specs. The magazine was a Chicago-based print marketing magazine. Attached is a full page ad for a non-existent paper convention.