- 1 - Image hint: Two people exchanging ideas or thoughts.
Solution hint: The activity of conveying information through the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, visuals, signals, writing, or behaviour.
- 2 - Image hint: Cones in action.
Solution hint: The state of being related to someone or something else.
- 3 - Image hint: Electric prop for letters.Solution hint: The system for using computers to send messages over the internet._________________
- 4 - Image hint: The letter N into a cage.Solution hint: Involved or busy doing something._________________
- 5 - Image hint: Happy hour of a particular group of people.Solution hint: The artificial controlling or changing of the groups within society.._________________
- 6 - Image hint: Baby gets his food on his back.Solution hint: Information or statements of opinion about something, such as a new product,that can tell you if it is successful or liked._________________
- 7 - Image hint: Heads arranged and displayed.Solution hint: A set of headphones, especially one with a microphone fixed to it._________________
- 8 - Image hint: Heist and darts.Solution hint: Superior level of quality._________________
- 9 - Image hint: Resting outside.Solution hint: The way that something is arranged._________________
- 10 - Image hint: High skilled workers.Solution hint: People who are engaged or qualified for being very skilled in particular activities._________________
- 11 - Image hint: Cooling with mints.Solution hint: The process of becoming rested and regaining strength or energy._________________
- 12 - Image hint: Station.Solution hint: A greeting in words or actions, or the words used at the beginning of a letter._________________
- 13 - Image hint: Prop with an extra feature.Solution hint: A system used to connect telephone calls with many separate phone lines in a building._________________
- 14 - Image hint: Telling something to a faun.Solution hint: A system for transmitting sounds (such as people's voices) over a distanceby using wires and radio signals._________________
- 15 - Image hint: The sound coming from his mouth.Solution hint: System in which callers can leave recorded messages over the telephone;also the message left using this system._________________
16 - Image hint: Pressing the shin.
Solution hint: An idea or opinion of what something or someone is like.
- All solutions on the 'About' tab.Thank you for your appreciation.