Signage of Porto Alegre's Botanical Garden
Development of a signage system and furniture to the local Botanical Garden.
The chosen place was the Porto Alegre's Botanical Garden, an ecological park, a tourist attraction, with an area of 40 hectares. The Signage Project presented is the result of the study structurals and informative needs of the chosen local, with the aim to propose solutions in signage and furniture, in order to improve the environment and users comfort. Research and place analysis, search of references, alternatives generating for signage and furniture were carried out.
- References and modular grid
- Signpost with the Botanical Garden map and interactive signpost
- Bench with backrest or bench without backrest
- Dumps for selective collection with pictograms
- Lighting + traffic signage