Portfolio plugin provides a possibility to create a unique page for displaying portfolio items consisting of screenshots and additional information such as description, short description, URL, date of completion, etc. Also it allows adding of additional screenshots (multiple additional screenshots per 1 portfolio item).
* Actions: Create a template page to display all portfolio items with paging navigation.
* Actions: Possibility to regenerate thumbnails for an image after changing of its size.
* Options: Provides a possibility to adjust images size and a number of images displayed in a row.
* Display: Includes a possibility to turn off displaying of additional fields.
If you create your own language pack or update an existing one, you can send the text in PO and MO files
and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit
portfolio folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Please check if you have the 'portfolio.php' and 'portfolio-post.php' template files in your templates directory. If you are not able to find these files, then just copy them from '/wp-content/plugins/portfolio/template/' directory to your templates directory.
- Create a page and select Portfolio template for it in the Page Attributes block.
- Create (if necessary) Technologies and Executor profiles.
- Create portfolio, add title, description, short description, and upload images one of which must be marked as featured. Publish portfolio.
FAQ:I cannot view my Portfolio page
How to use a plugin?
- First of all, you need to create your first Portfolio page and choose 'Portfolio Template' from a list of available templates (which will be used for displaying of our portfolio).
- If you cannot find 'Portfolio Template' in a list of available templates, then just copy it from '/wp-content/plugins/portfolio/template/' directory to your templates directory.
How to add an image?
- Create necessary technologies using this page http://example.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=portfolio_technologies&post_
- This is optional. Fill in this page http://example.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=portfolio_executor_profile&post_ - create a profile of executor. Fill in 'Name' and 'Description' fields. 'Description' field contains link to a personal executor's page.
- Choose 'Add New' from the 'Portfolio' menu and fill out your page. Set necessary values for the •Technologies• and 'Executors Profile' widgets.
Use Wordpress meta box to upload images from URL or your local storage. Note that one image needs to be selected as 'Featured' - it will be main image of your Portfolio item.
You have updated the plugin, the template was changed, but you want to get back everything as it was? What you should do?
Sometimes when updating the plugin the templates of the the plugin are updated in the theme herewith the back ups for the old versions of the templates are performed. There will be the files
in the theme. It is necessary to compare the old files and the new files, implement the required changes in the new files form the old files.Download: