Poker Case I.
luxury poker cabinet
- Poker Case I. concept is a venture into complex aesthetics derived from the function
of an object. It is a visual manifest exploring the possibilities of "narrative" design.
Narrative design extends aesthetics unlike ornamental / decorative approach.
The complexity is based purely on theme and function.
The theme of the PC I. is the modern interpretation
of eastern styles.
- the magnet meets the frame of the top cover when it is raised
- the dealer and other pucks are placed in the circular metal elements
- the construction with the pucks can be pulled forward by the glass handle
- many facets on the specific elements of the case offer room for engraving or other custom options
- there are exactly 888 chips in the case
- dealer puck
- Poker Case II.
smaller and more compact version