I designed and created the ‘Plantlet Culture kit’ for schools and colleges.
This is used by NYBEP for science events and allows the students to grow plants* in gel rather than soil in the smallest glass house in the world – a test tube.
[*tomatoes, potatoes or sweet peas]
- Watch a softwood/semi-ripe cutting or seed; germinate/grow new leaves and roots over a 6 week period in a safe, non-toxic gel.
A great activity for children in the summer holidays or over the weekend.
- No watering or care required while the cutting or seed is in the tube - just watch and learn.
- Safe non-toxic gel provides a stable growing medium.
- Step by step instructions, giving great results.
- Suitable for ages 7+
A novel gift for the keen gardener.
- Once rooted, cuttings can be removed from the tube and potted on.
- Plants are free from Pest & Disease whilst in the tube.
- Rooted cuttings can then be grown into full size plants producing a crop.
- Full instructions included.
- Gel designed to grow either tomatoes/potato cuttings or sweet pea seeds.
- Designed & manufactured in the UK.
£7.99 including UK P&P
Supplied in strong hexagon cylinder and sent by Royal Mail 1 st Class.
Free Material Safety Data Sheet [MSDS] are available on request.
Colours may vary from illustrated.
Please contact me if you have any further questions.