- Photographic evidence
Manipulated photographs throughout history
- The cabinet presents 5 case files from different time areas and with different types of manipulation. It shows you how photo manipulation is used in politics, as well as in magazines and books not only after the computer was invented.This really is a project that is more interesting when you get to take a better look, and feel the different papers.
- Southern politician John Calhoun was a strong supporter of slavery. So it is ironic that an iconic portrait of Abraham Lincoln is a photographic composite of Calhoun’s body and Lincoln’s head
- See if you can spott the five missing traitors.
- Both of the girls were unaware of the manipulated picture in the tv guide
- The manipulated picture was used on the front pages of The Los Angeles Times, The Financial Times, The Chicago Tribune and several other newspapers as well as on BBC News, MSNBC, Yahoo! News, NYTimes.com and many other major news Web sites.
- Brian was fired after his editor discovered that he had combined the two photographs to “improve” the composition.
This is a quick introduction book to show you what photo manipulation is all about.