- LOGO DESIGN
Love how the simple lines and shapes representing the complex concept. A logo gives a company not only a name, but its spirit. People always are impressed by extraordinary design. A Good logo design gives the brand life, makes good product more outstanding and unforgettable.
- BRANDINGBranding for an international landscaping public company, Green Thumb. The Green Thumb is landscaping expert. It offers landscaping consultation, and also sells garden tools and accessories. The monthly lessons are offered free in its retail store for members.
Project: Logo Design ● Business Card ● Letter Set ● Newspaper AD ● Brochure ● Annual Report ● Kit Cover
- CHILDREN'S BOOK SETIt is always fun to bring kids the lovely illustrated book. Vivid color illustrations can catch their attention, make they enjoy the reading. This book wrote in English and some entry level Chinese vocabulary in the bottom. This set comes with flash cards and a little polar bear. It helps kids to learn Chinese in a fun way.
Project: Book ● Flash Cards
- FISHER HOUSE FOUNDATION OPEN HOUSE TOUR POSTER
Fisher House Foundation provided free resident housing for military and their love ones when their family is taking care in the Military Medical Center. It had a grand opening in December, 2011.
Here is the posters design for their open house tour. Posters past on each room and area where the volunteers help guest to know more what service they provide. The 11x17 posters can print size down to one forth, so these hand-size cards can also like flyer and the guest can take them home.
Project: Posters ● Brochure
- Red Butte Garden 2011 Jazz Concert
Grayscale Newspaper ad and tickets design for Red Butte Garden 2011 Jazz Concert. Enjoy the outdoor Jazz Concert in Rose Garden with blossom roses in the fall. The design concept is all about roses and different music themes, inviting guests to enjoy the summer night concert in the floriferous rose garden.
Project: Newspaper Ad ● Tickets
- Salt Lake Community College Publication
As an internship in Salt Lake Community College in the institutional Marketing Department in 2012 Spring, being marketing & graphic designer specialist, the first project is to design the Fact Book cover and the Fact Fingerprints brochure. Later, more design for event poster, flyer, e-mail ad and banner. This year, SLCC has the new branding with water color background theme for the institutional marketing production.
* The content of Fact book and sketch on the cover was design by other designers.
- SKETCHESIn stead of using pictures in the marketing production, Salt Lake Community College uses more sketches than any other colleges in Utah. Different from years before, SLCC uses more ink-sketches to apply on its productions. During the internship, all kinds of sketches were produced: people, buildings, landscaping, etc.