Logo suggestion for pediatrician
- The customer—a pediatrician—wanted an environment friendly look for the logo, maybe using a leaf or a butterfly for the mark. I was instantly attracted to the idea of a butterfly since butterflies are a very popular symbol in kids drawings. The butterfly symbolizes something unworried, happy and free and I thought the positive and light feel was perfect for a pediatrician—to ease the minds of the children that might be a little anxious to visit the dentist.
- For an environment friendly feel I've used the earth colors green and blue and used pleasant, organic shapes.
- For the base of the identity colors I've used a light, airy blue which both has the qualities of something clean, sober and clinic fitting for a dentist—as well as an endearing quality as in baby blue. The airy blue is accompanied by a dusty, slightly more sour blue that has a fine balance between the green and blue shades of the logo. Finally I've chosen a dark grey to substitute the ordinary black.
- I was going for soft, rounded and pleasant letters with a happy feel for the name. Instead of using a font that have been used in various constellations I decided to create a type with a discrete playfulness and a unique personality. The letters give a relaxed impression without loosing the corporate feel.
- A girly alternative version of the logo.
- This is an alternative version of the logo fitting the youngest children visiting Pediadent: the babies with their first teeth.