Patrik Ziduliak - Personal logo
- My Personal Logo
- This is a logo I created for myself several months ago.
There were several versions since I first made it, however, I like the last one the most.
I created the first one in the beginning of this year. It was almost the same shape. The logo was made in four colors - teal, green, lime and yellow.I also made four monocolor versions using the same gradients and one simple logo in black color used in cases when gradients are not suitable.
- I liked the color scheme of this logo. After using it for few months I decided to not use gradients.
- However, I didn't like this version very much. The logo lost it's vibrance and became really boring. I gave a chance to the simple version of logo, using only one color. At first, I used the green color from the previous version of the logo.
- I liked this logo more than the first version. It is more minimalistic and doesn't look so generic.I was just trying to see, how the symbol looks in different colors.I liked it most in Pantone 1797 C.
- I will appreciate any feedback.Oh, and by the way, the font used is Nexa Bold by FontFabric.