Partly Cloudy – The Ultimate Infoviz Weather App
- App Design ServedProject Featured On:App Design Served — 3/11/13
- Partly CloudyYour infographic weather companion for iPhone
- Partly Cloudy’s unique clock visualization will show you a weather forecast unlike anything you’ve ever seen before—in a completely intuitive way!
Current, hourly, and 7-day forecast (numeric and pictorial) for:
– temperature (in Celsius & Fahrenheit)– high/low temperatures– wind force (Beaufort)– amount of precipitation (rain, snow, …)– weather situation (sunny, rainy, partly cloudy, …)
Add multiple locations to keep track of the weather in of all of your favorite places.
Partly Cloudy is gorgeous—it was custom designed by the same successful and award-winning infographics team that brought you the marvellous Virtual Water and EcoChallenge apps.
Stunning simplicity, paired with meaningful and rich data, gives you all the weather info you need at a glance.
So the beauty is not only on the surface, but gets better the deeper you dive into the data.
You don’t want to waste your time “navigating” a thermometer. That’s why Partly Cloudy is as easy as its analog counterpart: one look and you know what’s going on.
Turn the clock hand to jump into the future. Want to know how warm it will be tonight? Check. Tomorrow? Check. Even a 7-day forecast is provided for most locations.
Apart from all the beauty, our forecast data is pretty good, too. It’s supplied by a trusted Norwegian source that knows everything about the weather worldwide.
Why not give Partly Cloudy a shot at becoming your new favorite weather app?
We think Dieter will definitely love this app.
Available in the iTunes App Store:
- »Partly Cloudy is different from most weather apps in that it displays all the information you would need to know for a single day in one unique and compelling infographic.«— Cult of Mac, cultofmac.com
»In a world where it seems to be raining new weather apps, it's crucial for users to be able to choose between those that are tailored towards designers versus meteorologists. We're happy to have found one that caters to both.«— Cool Hunting, coolhunting.com