- POWER COLLECTIVESTART UP WEBSITE / LANDING PAGE
Power Collective is a new and innovative platform designed to help people to shift their purchases from socially irresponsible businesses to socially responsible businesses and positively impact the world as a result.
- Our job was to create the landing/promotional site where you can learn more about Power Collective, how it will works and how to be part of it. Having an interactive quiz you can figured out which kind of power user you are. And with a blog and Questions/FAQ section you can submit your ideas, ask questions or read other users opinion and ideas.
- POWER COLLECTIVE HOMEThe home page has 3 main elements: A signup box with share/like/tweet capabilities after you submit your email, social networks links and share (like/tweet/+1) and an illustrated slider explaining how PowerCollective will work.
The about section has an internal navigation going through 3 main topics to undertand PowerCollective, this sections is divided in: "Buy Better!", "And you do this How...?" and "What is own our impact?", where we included a reduction/adaptation from the slider illustrations, an animated slider explaining the main features/freedoms of PowerCollective.
- IS PC FOR ME? (Interactive Quiz)This section was designed to guide the user to which kind of relation with Power PowerCollective fits better to became a "Power User". After answering this questions the user will see the right panel showing what you can do and what you can get. If it sounds interesting you can sign up right there to get more information when the services come out. Also, if you feel that that's not the right user for you, the panels are switchable clicking on them (css3 animation)
- SHARE & LEARNThis section is mean to be a place where users will be able to search, read and suggest questions & ideas for the PowerCollective progress and evolution. And If you couldn't find what you were looking for using the filters system located on the left, this section has a hidden form to suggest your own questions & ideas for later PowerCollective Team revision and upload. Once inside the topic/question you can share it on facebook, twitter, add comments, reply comments and rate the question according if it was useful or not.
This section is a small blog where you can see recent articles, a featured article, archive, RSS feed and share/like/comment and customized categories.