- Posterheroes is a project by Plug, a no-profit cultural association which bore from the sinergy of people with different capabilities and experiences, all connected by the common aim to sentisize public awarness and to solicit the debate on issues with a high social impact. Behind the scene: graphic designers, architects, students and other professionals.
This year’s brief was centered on responsible lifestyles and aware fruition of energetic and material resources for a more livable future.
This is the whole collection of the several posters I've designed for the event/showcase
Entries were max two as number, but I felt inspired and I did more than what it was requested.
And I've also created and printed a mini-book showing all the works I did to give as gift to the organizers
who has invited me to partecipate.
Check Posterheroes on the web: Official | Facebook
- First series : 3D / TYPEI've developed a first part of illustrations working on 3d models on Google Sketch Up, then rendering the final image with a cartoonish flat look, and finally the type.
- Second series : ICONS / TYPEFor this series I've worked exclusively on vector and type, with a more minimal look and composition.
- I've printed the illustrations I did into a small book to show at the exhibition in Turin.
- It has been a great pleasure for me when Gestalten (a famous publisher with over 350 books on art, design, photography etc. with offices in Berlin, London, New York and Tokyo) contacted me to have one of these illustrations on the book Cause and Effect, featuring the best designs in the world about sustainability.
- And this is the page with my design.
- Riccardo Sabatini | Posterheroes 2012
2012 | design updated 2014
Hope you liked it, for job enquiries, prints and co.
ask at firstname.lastname@example.org