Beacon Interfaith Housing Collaborative
Visual rebranding and accompanying Brand Standards/Usage Manual.
Maximize awareness for its mission to end homelessness in the Twin Cities with a more current, relevant “look and feel” to communicate the organization’s purpose and enhance awareness, interest, and action.
1) Workshop – Begin the creative process with an interactive visual brand working session attended
by representatives from each of the 50 organization-supporting faith institutions. This workshop was
initiated to facilitate visual direction consensus and was highly successful
2) Logo Treatment – Apply the agreed-upon workshop direction to a bold, multi-denominational,
iconic symbol for “housing” as the organization’s logo (representing all congregations and their
3) Brand Tool Box – Establish color palette, fonts, and imagery to best represent the organization
1) Brand was applied to all media formats
2) Several branded marketing elements were created by UNO: stationery system, collateral/brochures,
events communications, promotional items, annual report, web landing page, and posters