- Integrated campaign for One News.
Winner for student award at AXIS Advertising Awards.
- To get more people to tune into the One News flagship show at 6pm we created an integrated campaign that encourages people to watch One News at Six, because in a time-poor, 24/7 information-heavy world it's easy to get misled and confused.
- Photos from current news stories where the public can interact with and create their own pictorial mash-ups.
- Facebook Application
- An application run through the One News Facebook page which allows users to create their own headline mash-ups.
If they particularly like one that they have made they are able to post it onto their wall for all their friends to see, along with a message reminding everyone to "Make Sense Of It At Six" by watching One News.
- Live Chat
- While watching the live feed of One News at Six on the TVNZ website, viewers are invited to take part in a “Make Sense Of It At Six” live chat with One News journalists. Viewers will be able to literally make sense of the news by asking the journalists to clarify anything they didn’t understand in the news stories.
- On Demand Video Tags
- After the news has aired, viewers will be able to watch the news stories On Demand from the TVNZ website. Video tags will be placed on the online videos which allow you to click through to another page with more in-depth information on specific topic of the story, i.e. what a hedge fund is, therefore helping viewers make sense of the news.