- THE WORLD IS SLEEPING
We try to wake the fuck him with this video
Motion Graphics / Video Production: Michele Tocci
- Governments of all around the world have persisted in running a system which only benefits themselves and the giant corporate bodies operating there.
For many centuries/millennia the global system has grown fat and sick rewarding qualities like greed, corruption and ruthlessness: they have maniacally dominated honest people, drunk on the maddening wines of selfreward and power to the few at the cost of the many, they paid back the world in suffering with their own paranoid dominance.
- Brought forward by the selfless sacrifice of the many, the people of earth are now at a turning point in history and it is up to us to take part in a great deep collective democracy endeavour to be the change we wish to see.
We are the last becoming first, and the opportunity is given to us. We can do it. But we need to do it soon, because the clock is ticking and time is not working in our favour.
- You have told the people that the only option out of the financial crisis is to make cuts and have made this humours joke of "we are all in this togheter", while simultaneously giving tax breaks to the wealthy corporations, enormous bonuses to the bankers who are sponsible for the financial crisis in our country, and increasing your own wages.
- The system has failed us. We now have homeless people dying on the streets this winter, people unable to support their families. People can no longer afford their education, you keep the elderly in work for much longer, keeping jobs and opportunity for younger people out of reach.
The number of unemployed has skyrocketed. In response, you force those on benefits into unpaid labour, doing more hours unpaid than those who are properly employed.
You add insult to injury, we say enough is enough.
- "The style of beat and lyrics of this song we thought would be perfect to shoot amongst one of the protests taking place worldwide by Anonymous and Occupy London in London's Trafulgar Square on Nov 05 2013. We also captured footage on Nov 16 2013 at The BBC Building. A huge thank you to everyone involved. This whole video was filmed in the moment and this is what we captured. We all have a voice and should use it."