- Objet-Milieu / Exhibition Identity Design, France 2012
At Galerie de l‘école E.S.A.D. Orléans / École supérieure d‘art et de design
- About projectI was a member of an international design team working together with other students and tutors during my staying in France, in Orléans near Paris.
The brief was about building up an exhibition within one week completely. The exhibits were models and sculptures by certain French Architects(e.g. BIOTHING, JAMES GUITETJAKOB + MAC FARLANE, LABDORA, OCEAN DESIGN RESEARCH ASSOCIATION, PHILIPPE RAHM, SOU FUJIMOTO ARCHITECTS). For more information, www.frac-centre.fr.
I was responsible for the Graphic Design part. However, I had the chance to work also on the construction part. I found both graphics and physical work a great experience, since I was forced to use a wider range of my skills, I liked the fact that I had to stand up from my chair and get away from my computer.
Besides I could also improve my collaboration ability thanks to my German classmate and friend Nicole Höfle, with whom I was sharing the Graphic Design tasks. We produced a little booklet including the architects and their artworks, the exhibition's poster and all the signs and lettering on different surfaces such as walls, plinths.
- Poster to promote the exhibition (size A2)
- Booklet about the architects and their artworks (size A5)
- Ready for the vernissage
- I have made a little "diary" based on the photos we took during the week. Photos by ALEXANDRE NARCOUR and GERGELY KÓKAI.
- The Team: AMÉLIE BRIANT, ALEXANDRE NACROUR, GERGELY KÓKAI, CHRISTOPHE MOREAU(scenography), NICOLE HÖFLE, AURÉLIE LESUEUR, ETIENNE DUFOIS and NICOLAS ROYER(coordination).
I have to mention Panni Demeter's name who is absent in the photo but was more than helpful especially in the Editorial part. http://www.panni.net/