- ON AIR Wrist Watch. Image above shows: 2:35
- ON AIR Wrist Watch shows time in an extraordinary minimal way. While LED display shows minutes in number, its position shows us the current hour. Display is also function as a light and set button. If you push once LED lights up. To set the time you need just to push in the center of the display for 5 seconds and LED flashes, here you push upper or lower corner of the display to set the hour and the left and right corner to set minutes.
- Image above left to right shows 9:20, 12:00, 2:35.
- Now its available to purchase on TokyoFlash as Kisai On Air, black version and silver versionI know some of your may be a little disappointed that it doesn't look like as original at all, its because some manufacturing problems of bracelets form and transparent display. But I think its pretty beautiful watch, it works as we designed and has touch screen technology.Its made of stainless steel, there are Black and Silver versions in color.Have 4 colors of displays:Natural with Blue LEDGreen with Green LEDRed with Red LEDGold with Orange LED.
- Tech specs:
Displays timeDate modeAlarm modeLCD "always on" display
LED backlight for illuminationAnimation feature (can be turned off)Audio feedback (can be turned off)Stainless steel case and strapClasp: simple fold over clasp with push buttonMinimum wrist size: 100mm (approx.)Maximum wrist size: 210mm (approx.)Case dimensions: 44mm x 51mm x 12.6mmWeight: 120 gramsBattery CR2025 replaceable watch batteryEnglish instructionsOne year warrantyHere is the On Air:
- For more photos visit here.I want to thank all people who supported us! Thank you very much guys!