- My latest commissioned work for Mr. William Chan.
- This piece was included in the "Flores de Mayo" group exhibit at Galerie Francesca, Alabang, Muntinlupa last May 2012.
- "Ochre Skin" is my first attempt to make a painting specifically about the Gaddang tribe in the Cordillera region of the Philippines.
"Gaddang" came from the words "ga" which means "heat" and "dang" which means "burned". This alludes to the fact that the Gaddang are generally darker of skin than other Cordillera people.
- This is a self-portrait.
- My father is the model of most of my paintings, as with Spearhead.
- BIRTHMARKED is the title piece of my first solo exhibition held at the Art Center, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, Philippines last March 7-21, 2012.
- FLUTTER was my entry to our group exhibit last January 2011 entitled "La Musique" (about music). This is another self-portrait but I am a frustrated musician.
- WARM BATH was my first attempt to make a "group" painting.
- A lot of people loved my Tehnektek (Skin Deep) series and I have made three so far.
- This is another self-portrait.
- Degeneration: Regeneration is my entry to the Metrobank Art and Design Excellence (MADE) back in 2010. This one made it to the final judging but wasn't lucky to grab the top prize.
- This is a portrait of the daughter one of my passionate collectors from Singapore. Her name is Tin-Tin. She has the same bright eyes in person.
- This is another part of the collection of my collector from Singapore. This was my first attempt to incorporate flowers/orchids in my nudes.
- This is the first of the Tehnektek (Skin Deep) series.
- Again, a portrait of my father.
- "Weaver of Time", a portrait of my wife.
- Thank you for viewing and appreciating my paintings.
You can also connect with me at my Facebook fanpage and my official website: