we came up with stickers as a social media guerrilla action. a cheap yet effective way to spread the world about our online presence in a offline medium.
- the king has a million friends and he doesn't care about facebook.
- run away from the advertising world.
- we don't copy whatever we see online. sorry.
- needy? we'll call you tomorrow.
- our solution will never be more e-mail marketing on anyone's inbox.
- Alfaiataria, the worlwide internet palace of the mind.
- Social Media Witchcraft. Prepaid and with subjective results.
- it is too much hype, alright?
the sentences were picked up among a few dozens and the idea behind was to show our beliefs, our values and the way we see the market we are in. you may consider it as a short message manifesto.
you can see more pictures of the stickers on the street here.