- Not Quite An Ordinary Tote Bag
A fictional crossover between fashion brand Bershka and graphic designers as well as illustrators, aiming to make people believe in their personal creativity and the capability of their hands in manifesting genuinely unique beauty.
- Not Quite An Ordinary Tote bag is not merely a tote bag, it is an experience. A set of tools is deliberately included in the tote bag to allow Bershka fan reconnect with their innate creativity and to fully unleash themselves in their most unique way possible.
- Not Quite An Ordinary Tote Bag consists of:
1. An instruction manual.
More information about the project can be discovered at (http://issuu.com/anotherphilip/docs/notquiteordinary)
2. A 12"x18" screen.
3. A squeegee.
4. Fabric paint colour at your choice.
5. Photo Emulsion.
6. A notebook.
7. A blank T-shirt
8. An invitation card.
- Invitation card to the exclusive priview of the Not Quite An Ordinary Tote Bag exhibition and launch party in which customized tote bag designs by collaborating artists will be showcased.
- Exclusive VIP tote bag with articifical gold fur and invitation card.
- Souvenir booklet for visitors to the Not Quite An Ordinary Tote Bag exhibition.
- Not Quite An Ordinary Tote Bag swing tag.
- Advertising posters. Paper bags on it can be taken away by passe-bys for promotional purposes.
- Promotional posters.
- Event poster.