- These exhibition 3D visuals show a concept stand for Norfrost Freezers on behalf of CDA. The model was built in Lightwave 3D and rendered in Fprime. The main banner was purchased from Istock and then adjusted in Photoshop CS. Model based on original model by P.Taylor.
- Norfrost stand from front right, the bases below the freezers were designed to look as if they werecarved from ice.
- This screengrab shows the large number of spolights required. One fridge was modelled in detail then cloned to fill the scene.
- Wireframe view of the Norfrost stand.
- These stand 3D visuals were produced for Finnish company Ruukki (on behalf of GGS).
This model was updated with iPad stands designed by JC3DVIS. The 3D model allowed surface finshes, lighting and graphics to be shown from any angle
- Setting up the shots in Lightwave 3D. Lights are shown and can be adjusted for different types and intensities.Once an object is built it can be cloned such as the A4 brochure holders on the right.
- Wireframe view of the GGS stand modelled in Lightwave 3D