Redesigned Ning dashboard user interface.
With this redesign, we moved the dashboard/admin panel from a themed environment to a Ning branded environment which allowed us to drastically improve the user experience, design and layout as well as add/improve features including:
- Overhauled the existing navigation architecture and organized it in a more clear and concise fashion with show/hide accordian functionality
- Added a new search bar that will search as you type to make it even easier and faster for admins to find what they want
- Added At A Glance statistics
- Improved visual style of graphs
- Added tabbed navigation for browsing content statistics to reduce clutter
- Added drop-menu to allow users to switch between daily, weekly and monthly activity views
These improvements will give admins a broader picture of how their network is performing and how members are engaging with their content.
- Added Network Progress module on the right featuring a progress bar and checklist to guide new network creators in completing tasks to make the best Ning network possible.
- Consolidated top members and top content leaderboards into a tabbed module in the right column
- Featured bar graphs to show a more visual representation of a member or posts' popularity.