- Processed information resource,using a modular approach to the Fibonacci numbers
- Fn = Fn-1 + Fn-2
- Each subsequent number is the sum of the previous twoInteger sequence: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ...
- Were retained all major styles, all fonts,changed only the location of the blocks and accents
- Popular screen resolution to 1366x768 HD Currently, based on the averagevalue of the top of the browser and scroll is approximately 1342x680 pixelsThe first constant: height (680px),width with gold number —- 1100px (1100/680=1,617)The resulting series: 1100, 680, 420, 260, 160, 100, 60, 40, 20, 10, 5, 5The rule of the Fibonacci series is observed, but at low values of the seriesdoes not get the golden number.
Grid which was obtained from a number of (micro-module —- 5x5px module —- 20x20)fully in line with MICROSOFT, described them in the guide (just a coincidence, or maybe not :))
- The resultinggrid
- Select the font size
- 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55 ...
From the Fibonacci series has taken two adjacent numbers(the ratio between them —- the golden number),and they were the jobbing and typesetting point type
- The intermediatestage
- The main idea of the site is a picture of the day,will strengthen this effect by the accents
- The final layoutalong with the grid