English translation for my foreign friends:
• It is now clear my suspicion / the test is positive, / the delay now has a reason / is a beautiful baby will be born
• He appeared in a monitor / floats like high altitude, / sitting as a pilot / in a moment it appeared.
• Now I must prepare / nine months pass quickly / body, stockings, hosiery / I probably shouldn't be alarmed
• Ouch! ouch! it's true / I have my baby in my arms / he always looks at my breasts / his humor is never dull.
• If he cries, what do I do? / if he doesn't want the pacifier? / every cry makes me feel bad / Pass this bad time?
• What is this black thing? / Ah, the stump, they told me / I can give him the bath / or it will have to first drop off?
• I always call his doctor, / mothers, grandmothers, aunts: / vitamins? diseases? / he has pain when he cries?
• It's been a lot of time / after so many days and struggles, / now he sleeps well at night / only games and
• So many great walks / either alone or in company / we do in joy. / The nights away forever!
• All parents come to equilibrium / through madness / There are no books or authors / that teach it with smiles.
• We must not be champions / to enjoy this joy / we will not know what boredom / for a thousand years, even
-- And if my english sucks, forgive me, but it is also the fault of google translate --