- Uniform Illustrations - Dressmaker's Notes
Commissioned by the National Housing Trust, Jamaica.
- Back in July 2011, I was approached to illustrate the dressmaker's notes for the latest National Housing Trust uniform designs. Since the clients were open to fashion illustration characters that were different from the standard styles, I decided to render said characters to more reflect the myriad of women who work at the institution.
I had a little less than two weeks to produce this, but it was a great experience - gave me my first real taste of illustrating in the 'real world'.
- 1. Process - Sketches of the new uniforms.
- 2. Uniform Line Art for Dressmaker's Notes.
- 3. Line Art for Uniform Models.
- 4. Digitally Coloured Uniform Models.