- “The way to love someone is to lightly run your finger over that person’s soul until you find a crack, and then gently pour your love into that crack.”
— Keith Miller
- Humility.Head down. Humbly looking at your feet.
- Blind.Cut my wings. Fulfill all my questions with deceptions.
- Hope.You cross your fingers twice behind your back. Wishing.
- Lost.Wander. Walk this land. Together.
- Marked.The scars depict your soul in all its beauty.
- Tenderness.The strive for beauty can be cured only from within.