- This October I joined an ethnographic expedition to Moscow as an illustrator and my main task was to depict in drawings general impressions of the day. The expedition was led by a celebreted Russian designer and traveller Artemy Lebedev. And i'm going to post my works of each day here.
Hope you'll enjoy!
- First day. Artemy Lebedev in "Sup" caffe
- Expedition doctor. Surgeon Alex
- Detector to determine the Muscovite
- Golf Lessons
- Visit the Solyanka catacombs
- Bunker 42 on Taganka street
- Visiting Marat Guelman
View of the Pussy Riot - Church
- Moscow gateway
- Moscow patio
- It*s the first time I flew in a small helicopter.
- All day at +5 degrees we scoured the Moscow River
- Neighborhood of Hitrovka side street
- October, 26
Kroc's office, Institute of Psychology, Restaurant "in the dark"
- October 27, Moscow
Flea Market "Fair Lefty",
The museum of forgotten things "Russian house"
- October 28
Museum of Industrial Culture.
- October 29
Tram depot Rusakov (100 years old).
- October 30
Dinner at a lovely restaurant "Pushkin",
Overnight in 5 * hotel Interkontinental