According to today’s leading scientists we only can account for 10% of all forces at work in our Universe.Things like dark matter (that gathers clusters of galaxies together) and dark energy (responsible for the exponential ‘growth’ of the Universe) make up for the other 90%. Interestingly enough, these are things that scientists can’t see, capture or experience with, they can only verify its effects on known elements.
I find it funny, I’m not old, but I still remember a time when religious people were the only ones with the ability to believe in something that they couldn’t see or interact with, was responsible for shaping the Universe.
I moved from a house in the hills to an apartment in the city a few years ago. The old house no longer exists and what I miss the most is that feeling of belonging when looking up at the night sky.