Logo: Mason Perkins Deafness Fund
- Logo of a Fund that follows people deaf and blind
- Here some logo proposals for a Fund based in Siena that follows people who is deaf and blind.
- 1st proposal: the closed fists moving on a diagonal is the gesture that means MPDF in the sign language.
- 2nd proposal refers to a particul language called Alfabeto Malossi, for people who cannot see and hear and communicate touching particular areas of the other's hand
- 3rd proposal is a lettering created with a curved shape that reminds to the ear's shape and to audio icons.
- 1st proposal, referring to the gesture for "MPDF".
- 2nd proposal, referring to alfabeto Malossi.
- 3rd proposal: lettering and possible animation