- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PS Vita
Pitch work completed at Digitaria
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was going to be released alongside the PlayStation Vita and needed some digital properties for the marketing campaign.
Below are some of the executions presented for the pitch.
- The first concept was a "page destroyer". After choosing a character and entering in a web address, the user would break apart the page to reveal the Vita advertisement behind.
- Another concept was a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 "soundboard". Users could select their favorite character and trigger well-known fighting sounds while swinging their iPhone around as if they were actually doing the move, or by a lower-impact method of swiping in various patterns on the screen.
- A third concept was integrating with Facebook to upload your friends photos, beat them up, and send it back to them. Was that a threat?
- And finally, going back to the roots, a simple way to 8-bit yourself and share with friends.