- I started illustrating maps in 2012 and I discovered that they were fun to make. I love packing them with details and including inside jokes and references. Some of these are for clients and most of them are personal.Imagine NationThis map is where all my favourite stories come true.Prints, pillows, and skins available here.
Imagine Nation: 20,000 LeaguesThis is a continuation of the previous map (see the underwater castle on the bottom left).This map is also my contribution to Light Grey Art Lab’s Message In A Bottle group exhibition, which focuses on hidden images, coded language, and extreme detail in artwork. If you look closely you can see my favourite painting, a children’s show, a nod to Star Wars, and plenty of other hidden “messages”.
- Intramuros: The Old City of ManilaThis is a nostalgic love letter to the city that was bombed during WWII.
- May The Odds Be Ever In Your FavorI'm actually not a huge fan of the books but I did love reading about the arenas.Prints available here.
- Land of the Blue EaglesThis is a map of Ateneo de Manila University, my alma mater.
- A Map of Ice and FireThe very first map I made! This has made quite a few rounds on the internet.Prints and skins available on Society6.
- Fearless Foodie's Field Guide to KapitolyoI made this map to promote the new looloo app.
- 2012 Portfolio CoverThis is a map of my mind.